SEED OPERATIONS TECHNICIAN
This is a full-time position which will include health insurance and company retirement.
The seed operations technician is an individual that will understand all aspects of seed production. It can consist of seed conditioning, cleaning, grading, and overall maintenance work in the conditioning facility. It can include outside work from spring through fall to help implement the procedures of planting, inspecting, packaging, conditioning, and delivery of seed crop. This position can include shift work, weekends, and holidays during critical times if necessary. The individual should have a good mechanical aptitude. The individual must be able to work together with others, yet when asked, have the ability to complete tasks on their own and on time.
Assumes responsibility for the effective, efficient, and accurate performance of
- Understanding the customer to company relationship.
- Communicating effectively and positively to all company and outside people.
- Understanding and following shipping procedures for accurate deliveries and returns.
- Ensuring accurate inventory counts when shipping or receiving seed into the warehouse.
- Ability to learn, understand and operate conditioning equipment in seed plant.
- Ability to learn and operate LP forklift.
- Maintaining efficient use of time.
- Performing additional duties as directed by supervisor.
- Follows company policies and procedures for both safety and quality.
- Excellent communications skills with positive attitude
- Willingness to learn any of the below requirements
- Agricultural related experience is beneficial
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Cooperative and willing to assist others
- Ability to use computer applications
- Well organized
Contact us by phone: 765-597-2233 or email: email@example.com